With hundreds of years of collective experience, our dedicated team of automation experts provide a full-service solution for the most complex of robotic and system integration projects.
- With more than 20 years of manufacturing experience, Dan knows well the value automation can bring to a business by increasing capacity, improving quality and reducing expense.
- As a strong believer in the automation sector, Dan co-founded Oakland Automation in conjunction with an experienced team of industry veterans and serves as its majority investor.
- Dan will support the business until a full-time, experienced CEO is identified.
- Chris brings a broad range of financial and operating experience with unique perspective across many different businesses and industries.
- Experience as an auditor, controller, CFO and investor for more than 20 years.
- Chris will establish a solid financial foundation of the business until a full-time, experienced CFO is identified.
Greg Pinkham – Paint and Fluid Systems. More than 35 years of experience in the paint, coating and sealant industry with a wealth of technical capabilities in automated paint and coating lines.
Ronald Matheson – General Automation. Highly experienced technical resource in all types of automation and material handling applications across thousands of installed projects.
Engineering and Design
Chris Muzzin – Engineering Manager, Paint and Fluid.
Ron Scharaswak – Controls Engineer.
Brandon Mahoney – Senior Design Engineer.
Andrew DeNoon – Project Manager.